Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Things I am leaving behind...

Atlanta.... (my home)


Charleston.....(my second home)


Friends....


My kitties!!!





My sisters....



My parents....


My Boppa...


My adorable nephew... he's pretty much my BFF these days. We're like two peas in a pod :)


And I will very very very much miss my niece who is going to be born a month after I leave.... I am prepared to be very depressed when she is born while I'm away... but at least there is Skype!


OH! and of course.... cupcakes.... :)



4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I did not read this yesterday! i would have been a MESS! Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( sad sad sad... I went home today and Jack Henry thought it was you driving up. He was however able to show me where you were on his map of South America. p.s. sammy looks pissed off as usual... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh shannie! you'll love it! it's going to be such an interesting, amazing, stressful, annoying, heartbreaking and heartwarming adventure all rolled into one :)

    plus, you're living at the beach and you'll finally get the chance to be that totally cool outdoorsy girl you've always wanted to be

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of Rita is SOOO CUTE. And of course I loved the picture that I'm in!

    ReplyDelete